A selection of reader comments from our Facebook page last week:
On a story about a man arrested for indecent exposure at Walmart:
• They need to lock him up and throw away the key ... — Teresa B.
• These clowns should never see the light of day after the first conviction! They don’t change! — Eric H.
• Good job trooper — Eddie S.
• Glad someone else was paying attention, kudos to the loss prevention officer ... — Roy M.
• One pervert down ... many more to go — Michelle L.
• This is absolutely sickening! You can’t even go to Walmart without a pervert exposing himself and making threats. I’m glad the LPM called the authorities and got it taken care of — Michael W.
On if you have chestnut trees, and whether you like chestnuts:
• I have them and don’t like them because of the worms that are in them — Donna C.
• Yes, we like them and have three trees, but don’t like the worms ... but the deer do — Rodney W.
On a story about a candlelight vigil for two young accident victims:
• Prayers for these two little angels — Windy C.
• So heartbreaking but Jesus has them in his arms now — Brenda J.
• After reading the article I’m sure the service was beautiful ... — Cliff B.
• Breaks my heart, may the Lord comfort the family and friends of these little angels — Linda M.
• Praying for comfort — Patricia B.
• So heartbreaking, my thoughts and prayers go out to their families, R.I.P little angels — Tonya S.
• Such a tragedy. Our hearts are broken. But I want to say I thank Bill Archer for the wonderful article. He did a beautiful job. — Ann N.
• Thanks for all the prayers. My family has been blessed during this time ... — Kari C.
On a story about “undercooked” chicken being served at Princeton Middle School:
• It doesn’t take a moron to see that the meat is raw when the person puts it on the child’s plate. Seriously! — Alicia P.
• I hope the person who placed the raw chicken on the kids’ plates gets punished. Did they not realize that it was raw until the kids pointed it out ...? Mary B.
• That’s not undercooked, that’s raw! — Ali D.
• A pan of chicken pulled from the oven too soon? More like “wasn’t put in the oven to begin with” since it is definitely raw, not just undercooked. — Karen S.