On a story about a new movie rating system in Sweden that will not give a film an “A” without a strong female character:
• Another example of PC run amok — Bill S.
• That actually sounds like a good idea! They should also lose points for racial stereotyping — we need to get to where we have some quality movies! — Dave H.
On a poll question asking how you would rate your Internet service:
• Poor — Mabel C.
• Very poor — Robin P.
• Slow — Jerry C.
• Embarrassing. The United States used to lead the world in Internet speed and now we’re not even in the top 10 — Joe H.
• Don’t ask after being without for a week — Judy M.
• Pitiful — Heather W.
• Oh Lord, don’t even get me started, lol — Rob R.
On six people being charged with stealing guns from a West Virginia police department:
• Good Lord — Drema A.
On if you agree with the FDA’s decision to eliminate trans fat from the nation’s food supply:
• Yes! They are so bad for you ... — Chrissy C.
• ... I agree with you they are bad, but I think it’s up to each person what they want to eat ... — Darlene F.
On a drug bust in Princeton that yielded crack, pot and prescription narcotics:
• On the job! — Charlene L.
• Two thumbs up! — Scott H.