- CNHI Originals
- Reflections on Morgantown’s innovative people mover — the PRT
Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide following son's death
Two grieving parents were supposed to lay their son to rest Wednesday, just a few days after he was killed in a car accident.
Double amputee to take 56-foot walk that was 25 years in the making
If asked to roll up his pants to the knee and show his titanium legs, Chuck Harper will gladly oblige.
But he was a little embarrassed Thursday to be getting so much media attention — first from a television station, then a newspaper, then a radio station — on the eve of his graduation from Pittsburg State University.
- COLUMN: 'W' in Christmas tells the real story
- Woman witnesses arrest of shooting suspect's brother
Tax credit debate sucking the wind out of wind industry
Cancelled wind turbine projects, layoffs are mounting amid budget talks in Washington.
Cost of Thanksgiving dinner rises 28 cents
Surging turkey prices mean this year's Thanksgiving dinner will cost 0.6 percent more than in 2011, even with cheaper holiday-food staples including stuffing, potatoes and pumpkin pie, a farm group said.
- 'Mama's Shoes'
- New report details increase in open adoptions
- A different side of Lifestyles
- More CNHI Originals Headlines