- Sister Newspapers' Blogs
Democrats' double-standard brands opponents of Obamacare
Are the president's critics patriots or obstructionists? That all depends on which president is being criticized.
December 13, 2013 1 Photo
Editor stranded in ice storm experiences truest form of humanity
A foolish drive left me alone with my car stuck on a steep hill of a back road, covered in ice with temperatures falling into the low 20s. But as is the case with any horror story, heroes emerged to aid the helpless.
December 11, 2013 1 Photo
Live blog: A historically-accurate reenactment of JFK's assassination
Today marks the 50th anniversary of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. To remember the event, watch a live experience of what happened that day in 1963, as it would be covered by news outlets today.
November 22, 2013 1 Photo
50 years can't fade a day to remember
I don’t remember what I had for lunch last Wednesday or Thursday, but I do recall what I was doing and what I was eating on Nov. 22, 1963, when I learned that President John F. Kennedy had been shot.
November 18, 2013 1 Photo
Do animals understand pointing like humans do?
Understanding pointing apparently takes some sophistication. Even chimpanzees, who are smart cookies in many ways, don’t “get it” when it comes to pointing.
November 14, 2013 1 Photo
Health care choice another of Obama's broken promises
In selling Obamacare, the president told Americans they could keep their doctors and their health care plans. MIllions of Americans are now finding out that was a sales line - not the truth.
November 1, 2013 1 Photo
A night to remember … my first pie supper
June 7, 2013 1 Photo
Have you updated your bucket list?
June 3, 2013 1 Photo
Japanese find a new source of natural gas
May 22, 2013 1 Photo
Uncle Ed: Vain as a peacock, cool as a cucumber
May 20, 2013 1 Photo
- More Sister Newspapers' Blogs Headlines
- Democrats' double-standard brands opponents of Obamacare
- Bill Archer
- Unsolicited help from a Virginia state trooper came at the right moment 4 days 1 Photo
- You can beat a bully by not letting them have power over what is right 11 days 1 Photo
- Mention of the word ‘snow blower’ leads to momentarily lapse in thought 18 days 1 Photo
- New age of communications arrived to leave ‘ancient communications’ behind 25 days 1 Photo
- Watching a tractor-trailer jackknife in slow motion is a lesson on life 32 days 1 Photo
- ‘What hath God wrought’ launched a communications revolution 39 days 1 Photo
- Diversity in any profession can build strong relationships 46 days 1 Photo
- Researched words on the printed page linger long after the ink dries 53 days 1 Photo
- Columbus just had a better press agent than Leif Eriksson 60 days 1 Photo
- Looking into the emptiness of a story that is just waiting to be told 67 days 1 Photo
- AP Video
- Jeopardy Champ Vilified by Some for Strategy Trump Predicts Hillary Clinton As Dem Nominee 'Ice Yachts' Turn Frozen River Into Highway Huckabee: Obama Has Diminished American Might California Man Denies Creating Bitcoin Gov. Rick Perry Fires Up CPAC Crowd Obama Draws Ire of Rubio, Jindal at CPAC Fort Knox Gets First Woman Commanding General Obama: West Won't Let Kremlin Carve Up Ukraine Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law 3D Printed and Driverless Cars on Show in Geneva Paralyzed Dog Winning Hearts, Looking for Home Sen. Cruz: 'Washington Is Corrupt' Christie: 'Our Ideas Are Better Than Theirs' Dodge Vipers Ordered Crushed by Chrysler New Mexicans Want More Info. on Radiation Leak Senate Blocks Obama's Pick for Civil Rights Post Exhibit Highlights Vikings' Vast Influence Raw: Justin Bieber in Miami for Civil Deposition Cars of the Future on Display at Geneva Car Show
- Greg Jordan
- Conversations with kids: Sometimes a little white lie is best 1 day 1 Photo
- Mobile clinic underscores strength of veterans’ determination 8 days 1 Photo
- Preparing a snake and three tarantulas for a winter storm is not easy 15 days 1 Photo
- Polar chills spur longing for spring, but winter could be worse 36 days 1 Photo
- Plenty to do in Mercer County, but new businesses would be welcomed 43 days 1 Photo
- Rise and shine: Prevent mishaps with extra time on wintry mornings 50 days 1 Photo
- Favorite toys from childhood spur special memories for grownups 57 days 1 Photo
- Weight loss, writing and buying a giant tarantula top resolutions for 2014 64 days 1 Photo
- The healthy food diet has fallen off a cliff and exploded in holiday flames 71 days 1 Photo
- Multi-purpose vehicle: Tons of fun to be had with armored personnel carrier 78 days 1 Photo