MONTCALM — Reports indicate that three people got into an altercation at the Foy Bypass in the Montcalm area at approximately 6:15 Saturday evening. Two victims were transported to Bluefield Regional Medical Center. One victim was stabbed on his left side near his lung. EMS indicated he was found near the Montcalm post office. Troopers with the Princeton Detachment of the West Virginia State Police are in search of the third person involved.
- Breaking News
Truck fire shuts down I-77
Traffic quickly backed up for miles Friday through West Virginia and Virginia when a tractor-trailer suddenly caught fire and shut down the East River Mountain Tunnel.
- Alternate routes around I-77 tunnel
- East River Mountain Tunnel still closed following major two-state fire emergency
- ‘There was no visibility, zero:’ Two firefighters injured as smoke engulfs East River Mountain Tunnel
- East River Mountain Tunnel engulfed in cloud of smoke as tractor trailer burns
- John Manchin files civil suit against his brother U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin
- Three arrested after hit-and-run, foot pursuit in Bluefield
- Former Mercer County teacher pleads guilty to sexual abuse by a guardian, other charges
Deputy provides description of police impostor, his vehicle
More details emerged Sunday from the Mercer County Sheriff Department’s investigation into a male subject who used a blue, bubble-style dash light to initiate a traffic stop of a female driver Friday night on Route 20 near Athens.
- Law enforcement searching for missing teenager
- More Breaking News Headlines
- Truck fire shuts down I-77