Sellersburg, Ind. —
Three chicken breasts are plenty for this dish. We served four people and still had leftovers.
For an instructional video, visit www.youtube.com/bbqmyway and type “chicken pesto pasta” in the search field. You will see two good videos on this dish.
• 2 cups of fresh basil
• 5 cloves of chopped garlic
• ¼ cup of olive oil (approximate)
• ¼ cup of roasted pine nuts
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 13.25 oz box of your favorite pasta
• 3 chicken breasts
• ½ stick of butter
• 1 cup of shredded Parmesan or Ramona cheese
Dave Lobeck is a barbecue chef from Sellersburg, Ind., who writes a column for CNHI News Service. Visit his website at www.BBQMyWay.com.