Clockwise from top left: Europe has the greatest concentration of short-hop flights; Atlanta is home to the busiest U.S. airport, though the densest concentration of flights is along the Atlantic seaboard; global flight map traces the city-to-city routes of some 58,000 flights, with dim blue lines for long, individual routes and brighter spots where short flights overlap and intersect.
- AP Video
- Obama Shops at Gap, Pitches Minimum Wage Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Computers Malaysia Flight Changed Course Before Vanishing CIA Director Denies Senate Hacking Allegations Feinstein: CIA Spied on Senate Committee Prosecutors: DC Mayor Knew of 'shadow Campaign' Raw: 'Octomom' Pleads Not Guilty Again Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Ukraine's Crimea Seeks to Become Independent Carney: Feinstein, CIA in Regular Talks With WH Friend Gives Details of Pistorius' Gun Use Raw: Bank Robbery Chase Shuts Down Md. Highway Japan Slowly Rebuilding 3 Years After Disaster Health Care Law Gets Test in Florida Election Raw: Former Christie Aide Arrives at NJ Court Raw: Seavey Wins 2nd Iditarod in Bizarre Finish Low-wage Workers Struggle to Join Middle Class Millions Living With Artificial Hips and Knees Skydiver, Pilot Survive Midair Accident
- Business Marquee
- College Sports
A clean sweep
March 11, 2014 1 Photo
- Lady Blues host Lindenwood in ECAC tournament showdown
- A clean sweep
- Pro Sports
Is the NFL ready for Michael Sam?
After the University of Missouri defensive lineman announced he is gay, many within the NFL publicly supported the All-American, who's expected to join a team following May's college draft.
February 20, 2014
- Football helmets don't protect side of head from blows in tests
- Dillon drives No. 3 car to gain Daytona 500 pole
- Is the NFL ready for Michael Sam?
Bluefield Daily Telegraph Official Page on Facebook