This October 2011 photo shows Timothy McCarthy, of Berkeley, Calif., consulting a trail map at Point Reyes National Seashore in Marin County, Calif., north of San Francisco, as part of a series of bicycle excursions in Northern California. This part of the tour included a hiking and mountain bike jaunt along some of the park�s many trails. (AP Photo/Paula Froke)
- AP Video
- UConn Suspends Sorority, Frat in Hazing Probe Man Goes Free After Decades on Death Row San Francisco Firefighters Stop Big Blaze Spread Republican Jolly Wins FLA. Congressional Race Denver's Flobots Bring Music Back to Schools Technology Is Culture at South by Southwest Feta Fight: US, Europe Battle Over Cheese Names Obama Shops at Gap, Pitches Minimum Wage Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Computers Malaysia Flight Changed Course Before Vanishing CIA Director Denies Senate Hacking Allegations Feinstein: CIA Spied on Senate Committee Prosecutors: DC Mayor Knew of 'shadow Campaign' Raw: 'Octomom' Pleads Not Guilty Again Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Ukraine's Crimea Seeks to Become Independent Carney: Feinstein, CIA in Regular Talks With WH Friend Gives Details of Pistorius' Gun Use Raw: Bank Robbery Chase Shuts Down Md. Highway Japan Slowly Rebuilding 3 Years After Disaster
- Business Marquee
- College Sports
A clean sweep
March 11, 2014 1 Photo
- Lady Blues host Lindenwood in ECAC tournament showdown
- A clean sweep
- Pro Sports
Is the NFL ready for Michael Sam?
After the University of Missouri defensive lineman announced he is gay, many within the NFL publicly supported the All-American, who's expected to join a team following May's college draft.
February 20, 2014
- Football helmets don't protect side of head from blows in tests
- Dillon drives No. 3 car to gain Daytona 500 pole
- Is the NFL ready for Michael Sam?
Bluefield Daily Telegraph Official Page on Facebook