Following Mitt Romney's commanding performance in the first presidential debate and the bump it gave him in the polls, President Barack Obama is under pressure to perform well in debate number two.
- Presidential Election
- It's a 50-50 nation, give or take
- Ryan says he will return to Congress
VIDEO: Ohio voter: 'I struggled'
Voters in Columbus, Ohio, say voting is too important to be deterred by the cold weather or the long lines.
VIDEO: Obama, Romney on a divided America
Scott Pelley spoke separately to President Barack Obama and Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and asked each candidate why America has become such a polarized blue country and red country.
VIDEO: Provisional ballots could pose problem in Ohio
In the key swing state of Ohio, provisional ballots need to be validated and are not counted until Nov. 17. As Dean Reynolds reports, a very close race in Ohio could keep America waiting until they're finalized to announce a winner.
- Romney wins West Virginia
- Suspense to the end, Obama, Romney yield to voters
- 8 questions about the presidential election
- Fla. remains tough sell to end for Obama, Romney
- On final lap, Romney, Obama focus on key states
- More Presidential Election Headlines